Monday, April 6, 2015

Words From TPS

by Mister Promo | April 6, 2015

Waking up can mean more to one person than it does for another.

It's morning and your eyes open. You see light. It's bright. A new day has begun. New goals are created. Yesterday is gone and tomorrow is near. 
What do you with this time? What do you do with the time you have right now? Is it a hard question? Some of us find these questions difficult to answer right away. What are your thoughts?
For me, it's easy. For others, it's not.
The one thing I would like most right now is peace of mind and serenity. I would like to have the ability to live this life stress-free. Is it possible? Absolutely. Can I enact this way right now? Probably not. Will I try like hell to make it happen for me? What do you think?
I need you, the reader, to think about these words and consider your options.

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *