Wednesday, September 23, 2015

DJ Teisha Matthews (@TeishaMatthews)

Written by Mister Promo | September 23, 2015

Teisha Matthews

You may know of TM in multiple ways. For she has a skill in various areas. One, modeling. As you can see judging from the photo presented just above. Two, a presenter. Such as the YouTube Video titled "How Not To Approach Women!" This is, in fact, where I saw her first. Hilarious.


And more recently, "How to conceal Dark Circles/Under Eyes"


Oh and three, you most likely know of her as an awesome Disc Jockey.

Let's cut to the chase. If you are like me you get uncontrollably excited when you see a female disc jockey. Sometimes a DJ could be mixing their tunes so good that you just want to spend your entire paycheck on drinks for the DJ. However, the DJ is usually a male and in my case, I'm also a male. I believe I would be sending the wrong message if I were to do that for a male DJ. Now, if I entered a party or a club and the DJ were Teisha, without a doubt, it would be a wrap and I would be broke.



Her mixes have this throwback feel. Their like yesterday wrapped in the present. These mixes are definitely party starters. Check'em out!


Follow Me: Teisha Matthews
Like Me: Teisha Matthews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *