Monday, February 2, 2015

Who Has The Best Ass...

Picture by Sherry Soto | facebook.com/sherrysexybombshell/
...Theme song?

By The Rock-It Scientist | February 2nd, 2015


I Love a huge ass! There's something about the female derriere that makes me warm and fuzzy inside.  A nice sculpture ass is a piece of art, the Mona Lisa of body parts.  You cannot stop staring at such  beautiful, round, lusciousness and just like all aspect of my life I have a theme song when I see one.  

This year I thought it would be a great time to retire the reigning soundtrack in my head for the booty which is "Baby got back" by Sir Mix-a-lot for a modern song. So I'm going to battle two songs to see which one will reign supreme. 

First up is Jason Derulo's song Wiggle.  The song was released May 30th, 2014 written by Jason Derulo, Eric Frederic, Jacob Kasher, Sean Douglas, John Ryan, Joe Spargur, Axident, and Calvin Broadus. Production for the song was handled by Ricky Reed. Wiggle is an upbeat club-ready hip-hop-infused R&B song that is about a woman's big fat ass (that's what Christina Garibaldi from MTV said).  

The beat is made with little kid toys and instrument like that recorder you used in first grade and the lyrics are just about on the same grade level. Why is Jason singing about ham sandwiches, is Oscar Meyer also a sponsor of his along with Modatoi? The rudimentary but infectious beat makes it a perfect song for the booty. I just cannot get over his lyrics, "go ham sandwich?" are we grown?

Then I came across J. Lo's Booty Featuring Iggy Azalea.  That's two of the best celebrity "booty" Maximus in one song. Written and produced by Cory Rooney, Lopez and Benny Medina, with additional writing from Chris Brown, Asia Bryant, Armando PĂ©rezDiplo, Lewis D. Gittus, Tedra Renee Wilson, and Danny Omerhodic. "Booty" samples "Dat a Freak", a song by Diplo & Swick.  

If you are asking yourself "Isn't that song with Pitbull?" you are also correct. I guess J.Lo wanted this song twice as cheeky by having two versions of the song.  (Yeah I insert a pun there no butts about that one.) it has a middle eastern sound to it and it makes me think that Shakira is going to pop out and start shaking her Lebanese side.  

I don't think it has the catchiness of Wiggle but it will grow on you after a while, especially when you continuously watch the YouTube video to see those asses shake.  But it's time for my winner:



Wiggle



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *