Friday, January 16, 2015

Music Legends: We Always Love Aaliyah

There is none like Baby Girl

By The Rock-It Scientist | January 16th, 2015
The Beautiful Aaliyah |  Picture courtesy of Sound System Fresh
I'll be honest, I loved Aaliyah from the first time I saw her music video "Back and Forth" on TV.  As I'm watching it, I just paused in my tracks.  This is not an exaggeration, I could not move.  There was no way I could not let everyone know about my new discovery.

I started to spread the gospel of Aaliyah to everyone I saw and I felt like an Aaliyah Jehovah's Witness. I even thought about going door-to-door to make sure everyone did not die without knowing who she was.  Today she isn't around anymore and her memory has faded to the new generation that has never met or heard much about Aaliyah but about her legacy, her legend.  I  want to continue to spread the gospel especially to those who only heard of Aaliyah but never witness her talents themselves.  Today we celebrate Aaliyah's Birthday who is 36 years old today.  And let's reflect on why we are fans.


CAN I PLEASE GET A WITNESS!




Every year I break out my old CD's and I play Aaliyah all day, why don't you join me today or I'm going to come knock on your door. 

                  You can purchase her albums and movies from Amazon by clicking the covers.

     
What her fans have to say: IG Jamesbishop2347 IG jelandantonio FB Bianca La'Shaii Twitter jayplay02


by @iamvincent__ (Instagram @msjuly1st (Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *