Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What The F#@% Are You Doing?


John Legend:  "It gets harder everyday, but I can't seem to shake the pain. I'm trying to find the words to say, "please stay." It's written all over your face, I can't function the same when you're not here. I'm calling your name and no one's there...'Cause everybody knows that nobody really knows. How to make it work or how to ease the hurt? We've heard it all before, everybody knows just how to make it right. "I wish we gave it one more try."

A vast majority of us feel the same way about that career path we chose to stray away from.What if I remained focused? Where would I be today? What would I be doing?Its oh too familiar when you're the one going through it. When you're the one procrastinating.When will I ever find my niche? My happiness. My peace.
What the f#@% am I doing?

Why am I allowing myself to sit perfectly still in this hole I like to call purgatory? Don't you think its about time we put a stop to us marinating in our own pot of stew and begin sauteing a new recipe from this new book of life.
Lets Go! ! !
What are you waiting for?! ! ! !
Let;s Get Motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *